First Aid knowledge is extremely valuable for both you the individual and your community as it enables you to assist persons who become injured in the event of an accident or emergency situation until help arrives. First Aid skills can be applied in the home, the workplace or in public locations, thus the more First Aid certified people there are in a community the safer it becomes.
- First Aid Box is Bahrain’s leading first aid training provider having been helping residents learn first aid and resuscitation for more than 30 years. At First Aid Box we are passionate about first aid education ensuring you are able to save a life on completion of a course it’s not just about ‘ticking a box’ .
- You’re always assured of an enjoyable, up-to-date learning experience
- Our business is now fully regulated and training approved internationally through HABC Highfield Awarding Body Compliance.
- Our trainers are highly qualified Nurses/Midwives/Medical, Health and Emergency Services Professionals and are highly experienced and proficient first aid trainers.
- Our courses are extremely practical and held in small groups so that everyone can receive individual attention to ensure you feel confident coping with a medical emergency
- We have ample manikins and practical resources available, so you won’t be waiting around for others to finish and we are happy to teach adult, baby and child first aid on any of the courses.
We have a maximum of 12 people on our open first aid courses. This ensures a comfortable learning environment and the time and space for trainees to get lots of hands on practice. What do I need to wear for the first aid courses? We recommend you wear loose comfortable clothing (not skirts or dresses) to participate in the essential practical elements of our training
Unfortunately our training venue is not set up for them to attend with you. If you would prefer to have your baby with you whilst training, we would be delighted to run a course for you and a small group of friends at one of your homes with your little ones present.
It is important that the full course is attended for certification. Please do not schedule appointments during the class hours or you may not be able to obtain a certification. Please make sure you are on time for the course or you may be refused entry. There is a lot to cover and the tutor will not be able to assess you as competent if you miss any of the course.
Some of the visual presentations used on courses may cause distress as they depict first aid situations that may trigger an emotional response. If this happens please talk to your tutor, they are trained to assist you in this situation.Please do contact us prior to course with any concerns you may have.
If you have any disabilities or illness, which you feel may affect your performance during the course, please contact us prior to the course and we will do our best to adapt practical elements for you.
Yes. On-site first aid trainings can be delivered to your office/site and tailored specifically to your workplace requirements
There must be a generously-spaced room to accommodate your group and to provide an area for simulated scenarios that require, for instance, lying and kneeling on the floor. Ideally we only require a level carpeted floor/ or mats , whiteboard, and suitable comfortable chairs. Ideally heating/cooling, toilet, and kitchen amenities are desirable.
Please visit our open course dates page where you will find everything you need to know about our courses – available dates, times, prices. Once you have found the course you would like to attend, Select a date and Order Now to book your place and pay by debit/credit card or PayPal. To book a group course at a time and place to suit you, please just message/call and we will make all of the necessary arrangements for you. Once confirmed you will be able to pay by bank transfer.
Payment TermsIndividuals on scheduled open courses: All applicable course fees must be paid in full to secure placement and admission to the course. Business customers on scheduled courses: A Purchase Order number or an authorised name is required to secure a place on a course. Please make cheques payable to FIRST AID BOX.
CancellationsScheduled Open Courses: The following fees will apply when attendees choose to cancel their booked places on a course:
- Cancellation received 1 working day before the course - 50% of the course cost
- Cancellation not received before the course – no refund – total course cost applies. A student who cancels on the day of the course is not entitled to a refund.
- Client Group Courses: :The following fees will apply when a client wishes to cancel a course organised and booked purely for their organisation:
- Cancellation received 10 working days or less before the course - 50% of the course cost
- Cancellation not received before the course starts – no refund – total course cost applies